Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Presents Flush Fiction: 87 Short Short Stories You Can Read in a Single Sitting contains stories across genres, all at fewer than a thousand words. You'll laugh! You'll cry! You won't want to confuse this with toilet paper! My tale is about a zombie working as a night stocker at Wal-mart--only the poor guy doesn't know he's a zombie yet, even as he has a mighty fierce craving for brain.
So, the rules for the giveaway. First of all, the copy is mailed from the publisher, so the winner has to be in the United States. Sorry, international folk. I'll have another giveaway for you guys sometime soon.
- Replying with a comment here
- If you're not on LJ, please leave an email address so I have a way to get hold of you.
- If you're unable to post for some reason, feel free to email me (Beth.L.Cato at gmail dot com) and I'll gladly post for you and include you in the selection.
- In one week I'll use random.org to select the winner.
- Winner needs to have a U.S. address.
Also... please share the news of this giveaway! Tweet it, Facebook it, blog it. It won't earn extra entries, but I'll love you for it. Or go and check out the book for yourself. Reading it on the toilet is optional.