Come on. Say yes, and keep scrolling down.
I have a weakness for fudge. A few months ago, I tried a cookbook recipe for cookie dough fudge that I was really super-excited about. The result? Eh. Too sugary sweet. Not enough cookie dough flavor.
Then I found this recipe.
This is a cookie dough fudge that involves no cookie dough or candy thermometers or hassle. It's super-easy, and the taste? THE TASTE. Heavenly. Perfection. And if you tell people what's in it, they'll be stunned when you say the secret is pulverized Golden Oreos.
Pardon me while I mop up my drool.
(Do you want a gluten-free version? Check this out!)
No-Bake Fudgy Oreo Bites
from Cookies and Cups
2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla sandwich cookies (30 cookies)
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
10 oz chopped white chocolate
1/2 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup chocolate chips for garnish
1) Line 9x9 baking dish with foil, making sure to overlap the sides to create handles for easy removal later. Coat foil with cooking spray.
2)Crush sandwich cookies in gallon bag or a food processor. No chunks allowed.
3) In a medium saucepan, combine chopped white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat melt together stirring frequently.
4) In a large bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and melted white chocolate mixture until evenly incorporated. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool slightly before stirring in 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
5) Press evenly into prepared pan.
6) Sprinkle more mini chips on top and gently press into cookie mixture.
7) Chill for approximately 30 minutes until firm and cut into squares. Try not to eat them all.
OM NOM NOM.